This leading Law Firm is looking to hire an experience Finance Systems Analyst who has strong SSRS experience!
About the Team
The Finance Systems team is very much embedded within the Finance department and works closely with them to ensure the systems are utilised in the most efficient way possible.
About the Role
- On a day-to-day basis the Finance Systems Analyst will report directly to the Head of Finance Transformation.
- You will assist in the day-to-day support of the firm’s Finance Systems which will encompass user support, finance systems operational support, application support, project work, development and testing, change control and documentation.
- Provide support service responding to queries from fee earners, secretaries, HR, BD and finance staff with regards to Elite 3E, 3E Templates, SSRS, Ebillinghub, Chrome River, Intapp Time.
- Work with 3rd party support providers and IT to seek resolution to logged issues, alongside being involved with Project work undertaking new installs or upgrades.
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Systems Analyst with SQL based and Financial Reporting Platform queries.
- Deal with rates queries for fee earners.
- Provide support on current Finance Systems projects; Intercompany Billing and 3E upgrade and review of end-to-end of current working practices with a view to streamlining and improvement.
- Legal Sector experience
- Previous experience using Elite 3E, Enterprise, Aderant or other PMS would be desirable.
- Experience of working with SQL/SSRS required and ability to run queries unsupervised and a willingness to upskill on the job through internal and external training.
- Proactive nature with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work to multiple, demanding deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to source data in response to ad-hoc data requests either via standard Elite 3E reports, our custom data warehouse or running SQL queries where required.
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders, at varying levels across the business.
- A confident and natural communicator - able to communicate at all levels.
- Solutions-orientated and pro-active approach to their work.
- Ability to use own initiative and being confident in their own judgement.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.