Leading law firm
London based, hybrid working
We are delighted to be working with one of London's leading law firms in their search for an experienced Events Manager. This firm are renowned for their inclusive, collaborative, and supportive work culture, where people are encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table, challenge the 'norm,' and foster an environment where innovation and individuality are celebrated. Personal and professional growth is a priority for this firm, with outstanding opportunities for learning and development available.
As the Events Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in developing the firms event strategy, shaping best practice and the end-to-end delivery of high quality, impactful client and internal in-person and virtual events, ensuring these are engaging, align with the firm’s overarching strategy and set the firm apart from their competition.
The main remit of this Events Manager role will include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive event strategy aligned with the firm's goals and culture.
- End to end planning, coordination and delivery of a range of hospitality and events, from small, bespoke events to large scale complex events.
- Track budget and ensure events are compliant.
- Collaborate with external event supplier, negotiating contracts, and managing relationships.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure events align with broader marketing and business development objectives.
The successful candidate for this Events Manager role will need:
- Extensive experience of event management, ideally gained in a professional services environment.
- Strong track record of designing and delivering a wide range of in-person and virtual events.
- Experience of people management.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence.
- Strong level of commercial acumen, able to understand business development and firm strategy and translate this into create event solutions.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- An adaptable and flexible approach, results driven and solutions orientated.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.