Our client is looking to hire a new Enterprise Architect who can make a significant impact on their business outcomes. This opportunity will be joining a global team as an Enterprise Architect (Applications) and help shape the future of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain current and future state architecture, including roadmaps for transitional states.
- Champion architecture standards and principles to ensure consistent IT decision-making aligned with the enterprise roadmap.
- Understand business functions and strategy to recommend and integrate business information across applications and technology.
- Drive innovation by aligning business objectives and strategies with technology opportunities.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to socialise architecture models and high-level designs.
- Create the Architecture Vision for initiatives, considering regional and local considerations in global projects.
- Implement architecture reviews and other review boards to ensure compliance with standards.
- Influence the applications strategy by partnering with business services teams to rationalize the application portfolio and introduce new concepts and architectures.
- Proactively lead and support Enterprise Architecture activities that guide business models, process improvements, and organisational change.
- Collaborate with leaders, process owners, and subject matter experts to construct business models and design organizational structures.
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience, including 3 years in solution and/or enterprise architecture in a complex environment.
- In-depth experience in designing and implementing software solutions.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business and with global virtual teams.
- Experience working within Agile delivery environments.
Hybrid working - London Office - 1 day per week.