We are delighted to be working with a leading Intellectual Property firm who are looking to recruit an Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Specialist to join them on a 12 month contract basis.
This is a really interesting position that will see the successful candidate help to elevate the firms internal communications and work on a number of employee engagement projects.
The firm is well established and very successful. They are true experts in their field and have a transparent, non-hierarchical structure that is collaborative and inclusive.
The Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Specialist role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Planning, developing and executing internal communications plan
- Working closely with HR and senior stakeholders to identify employee engagement information and trends
- Writing and editing content for internal comms channels such as intranet and newsletters
- Work on communications related to annual set-piece activities and face to face employee engagement initiatives and events
- Support HR team with comms around firm wide initiatives such as business updates, CSR and DEI
- Contribute to the improvement of the firms current intranet and involvement in the project to research and recommend new intranet platform for the future
- Recommend new channels and ideas for enhancing internal comms offering
- Share employee engagement best practice
The successful candidate for this Employee Engagement Specialist role will need:
- Strong experience of working in a similar communications/engagement role
- A good understanding of the employment cycle and employee motivation drivers
- Internal comms experience gained in a professional services or B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of intranet platforms and other communications channels such as social media, toolkits, brochures and events
- To be able to commit to a 12 month contract
The firm are based in lovely offices in Birmingham and offer a hybrid working environment.