A top global law firm is looking for an ambitious and passionate eDiscovery Technical Specialist to work either remotely within the UK or on a hybrid basis. The role’s primary focus is to lead and oversee the delivery of eDisclosure projects, assisting the eDiscovery team, providing technical and strategic guidance, and managing the service they deliver their clients. A wonderful opportunity to join a growing team.
- Accountable for ensuring quality control process is adhered to in delivery of all services
- Ensure eDiscovery Senior Technical Lead and Manager are made aware of all tasks/projects and the approach to delivery is discussed and confirmed with them
- Generate & adhere to recommendations, project plans, cost estimates, procedures and specifications, ensuring quotes are provided and instructions are agreed in writing
- Setup and customisation of review platform, running searches and culling data, creating review batches, customising coding templates, creating user roles and related permission settings
- Resolve first line support queries and work with our second- and third-line support to ensure technical issues are resolved
- Act as a reference point for service issues, escalating any complaints from the Practice immediately to the team Manager and working with the Manager to address these
- Ensure defensible processes and data security procedures are adhered to at all times
- Maintain project and product documentation
- Administration of software and hardware used by the eDiscovery team
- Assist with collection and reporting of statistics
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.