Exciting opportunity to join a leading international law firm as an e-billing controller to work as part of the finance team based in Bristol.
The ideal e-billing controller will be responsible for:
- Uploading of bills into client portals
- Assist with the maintenance of rates
- Maintaining e-billing systems
- Work with suppliers to implement e-billing solutions
- Bill production and bill cancellations
- Processing credit notes, bill cancellations and write-offs
- Producing draft and copy bills
- Resolve queries across all our international offices
The ideal e-billing controller will have:
- Experience in an e-billing
- Experience in legal finance
- Ability to work collaboratively
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.