An exciting opportunity for a D&I Officer to join a leading international law firm and their close-knit D&I Team. This role will be supporting the Head of D&I on the delivery of the global D&I strategy.
Main duties will include:
- Working with internal comms teams to maintain the global D&I communications plan and raise the profile of D&I activities.
- Support the delivery of key global D&I initiatives including campaigns, training and events.
- Monitoring, recording and tracking activities across the international offices on an on-going basis for D&I, CSR and pro bono.
- Manage the internal D&I microsite, including keeping content up to date, coordinating new content and building new pages.
- Collaborate with business development teams on tasks such as responding to D&I related client questions.
- Help to ensure consistency across the global network of D&I activities, initiatives and plans.
- Assist coordinating global diversity data for reporting and analysis.
The successful applicant will have gained the following skills:
- Excellent organisation, stakeholder management and co-ordination skills.
- A demonstrable passion for diversity and inclusion, previous experience within D&I is not essential but is beneficial, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Professional and confident communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- A client focused approach with first rate attention to detail and diligence.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.