A brilliant new opportunity for an experienced D&I Manager to join a leading, international law firm on a FTC until the end of 2024. This role will focus on the programme delivery of the D&I strategy and initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior D&I Manager to implement and drive forward the firms D&I strategy.
- Leading the programme delivery of the social mobility strategic projects.
- Design and programme management for their work experience programmes.
- Programme responsibility for a range of other key D&I strategic priorities, including gender balance.
- Support a number of employee networks to achieve the aims set out in their annual engagement plans.
- Client engagement and communications.
The successful applicant will have gained the following key skills:
- Experience of working within a D&I team, with demonstrable experience managing the delivery of D&I initiatives and subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrable experience of project management and programme delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to be resourceful and enterprising, and to work unsupervised.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.