I’m working with a London law firm who are looking to recruit a Digital & Communications Executive to join their highly regarded BD & Marketing team to enhance and evolve the firms’ digital strategy.
This firm have a great reputation and a collaborative and forward-thinking approach. They are constantly evolving, and this Digital & Communications Executive role will play an integral part in that evolution.
The main remit of this Digital & Communications Executive role will include:
- Leading on website & digital development projects in conjunction with an external agency
- Working with an external agency to lead on SEO & PPC strategy
- Manage and implement a content marketing calendar to ensure delivery of regular content across multiple channels and media
- Analyse data to measure engagement, feeding back to the BD team to leverage opportunities
- Take ownership of email campaigns, from copywriting to performance analysis
- Supporting internal communications
- Identify new opportunities to generate leads, improve user experience and maximise brand recognition online
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder to produce and publish marketing collateral
The successful candidate for this Digital & Communications Executive role will be ambitious and hungry to take on new projects and ‘level up’ the digital strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, coupled with the ability to work with a good degree of autonomy – in short, you’ll really own your remit and be well supported in your quest to shape this firms’ digital strategy.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.