CRM Database Manager
A global law firm is looking for a CRM Database Manager to join it’s well established BD & Marketing Team. This is a pivotal role for the firm as they have grown to value the information provided by data to such an extent that it is instrumental in defining their future operational strategy.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing Operations & Digital, you will have responsibility for the firm’s strategic direction within CRM. They are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm, who is able to influence at a senior level and drive the strategy forwards.
CRM Database Manager Role
- Opportunity to drive the firm's CRM strategy, building a plan to shape a culture of excellence in Client Relationship Management
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels across the business to improve adoption, implementing and embedding quality focused CRM working practices
- Provide both regular and ad hoc written and verbal communications to the firm
- Work closely with the international Marketing & BD team to support strategic business development priorities, embedding client relationships and managing referrals
- Manage the firm’s CRM database (InterAction) and e-Marketing (Vuture) day to day and be seen as the go-to person for any enquiries
- Implementing, managing and delivering a CRM strategy aligned to the firms business objectives
- Research and advise/consult on enhancements, new apps, upgrades
- Implement data integrity plans and develop/monitor best practice procedures for the firm
- Provide effective data management and ensure GDPR and PECR compliance.
- Regular reporting and running searches for management on database and mailings
- Provide advice, training and technical support
- Proactively develop effective working relationships with partners/fee-earners/PAs across the firm providing professional CRM advice, guidance, and support
- Manage the relationships with CRM Provider (Lexis Nexis) and the firm's e-Marketing provider (Vuture)
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Demonstrable understanding of business development strategies and CRM processes within the professional services industry
- Proven track record of working with CRM systems with successful user implementation
- Ability to influence and promote the benefits of CRM in a professional services firm
- Passion for database marketing and driving client relationships
- Ability to manage key supplier relationships
- Team player who is focused on exceeding expectations