Totum is currently working with a leading law firm recruiting for a Credit Control to join their team.
The ideal Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Manage all credit control aspects for specific Practice Groups
- Provide monthly to Practice Group Leaders.
- Conduct regular reviews and meetings with partners
- Perform regular ledger reviews with the credit manager
- Meet monthly collection targets
- Handle the credit control inbox queries
- Assist Cashiers with receipt allocations
- Liaise with Billing and Revenue controllers
- Coordinate with EA's
- Send monthly statements to clients and support lawyers with
The ideal Credit Controller will have the following experience:
- Solid experience in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of relevant Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Diplomatic and persuasive communication skills