We are delighted to be working with a leading international law firm to find a talented and proactive Client Relationship Manager to join their superb Global Client & Insight team.
This role would suit an established Client Relationship Manager who is looking for a role with global exposure, or who is looking for an opportunity to quickly step up into a Senior Client Relationship Manager role, as rapid progression and development is very much on the table for the right candidate.
Working with a best-in-class Client Relationship team and senior stakeholders across the firm internationally, this Client Relationship Manager role will provide effective account management and best in class service for a portfolio of global key clients.
As well as account management to drive cross firm initiatives and revenue growth, this Client Relationship Manager role will also be a key part of developing client relationship best practice, which will be rolled out across the firm, effectively creating a blueprint for success and client innovation.
The firms’ client portfolio is impressive and covers a diverse range of sectors. It’s a great time to be joining as the firm continue to go from strength to strength, and the Global Key Account Management programme is held in high regard, with fantastic levels of engagement from senior stakeholders.
This Client Relationship Manager role will see the successful candidate working with client partners and account teams to:
- Design and implement an effective account strategy (account plan, budget, relationship map and account planning workshops)
- Facilitate annual client relationship reviews to evaluate success
- Use CRM intelligence and insight to provide dynamic reporting
- Develop and implement client feedback processes
- Manage and execute global team coordination and communications to drive account activity
- Monitor key industry and client issues, sharing insight across the wider account team
- Onboard Partners and Associates to provide sound working knowledge of client accounts
- Create and manage pipeline
- Prepare partners prior to client meetings
- Support the production of tailored materials on major RFPs and tenders
- Collaborate closely with M & BD colleagues to ensure campaigns are tailored and relevant
- Build relationships with client contacts to gain a thorough understanding of needs
- Work with the finance and billing teams to improve profitability and pricing
- Carry out spend analysis, clarification of client operational and system processes and additional reporting to update clients on development of significant matters
The successful Client Relationship Manager will need:
- 5+ years BD/Marketing experience gained within Professional Services
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent client service in direct client facing roles and the ability to build strategic relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive and self -motivated
- The ability to demonstrate strong financial and business acumen
- Advanced MS Office skills
In return, the client is offering a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits. Employee wellbeing is key to this firm, as is investing in people to support individual career ambitions and goals. The firm are based in stunning offices in the city, and offer a hybrid working arrangement, splitting time between home and office.