Client Relationship Manager
Leading Global Law firm
Superb opportunity for an experienced Client Relationship Manager looking for a new challenge or International exposure, or a talented Client Relationship Senior Executive/Advisor looking for a step up.
My client, a top tier Global law firm are looking for a talented, innovative Client Relationship Manager to join their existing Client Relationship team to support their continued growth and success.
This firm have a brilliant culture that is diverse, dynamic and collaborative. They are innovative and are always looking for new ideas and initiatives to support their clients in the best possible way and are not afraid to be bold in their approach. The environment is friendly, down to earth and supportive. The firm are extremely successful and have a brilliant reputation, with a strong strategic plan to drive this forward.
The Client Relationship Manager role will be part of a highly regarded, client facing team who work closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide effective account management to a portfolio of priority clients, spanning multiple practice groups and territories. Clients in each portfolio come from a range of sectors, this particular role will look after some very strategically important relationships for the firm, mostly within the Tech space.
The main remit of the Client Relationship Manager role includes:
- Working with the client partner and wider account team to design and implement an account strategy and plan to set out key client issues and business priorities
- Holding account planning workshops, annual client review meetings and regular client audits to develop action plans. Working with the Client Listening team to implement feedback, evaluate engagement and identify new opportunities
- Managing global account team coordination and communications
- Monitoring key industry and client issues sharing insights where appropriate
- Onboarding new partners and associates to ensure client knowledge
- Providing a range of CRM intelligence and insight reporting
- Creating and managing an opportunity pipeline, connecting and coaching relevant firm teams to secure new opportunities. Preparing partners prior to key client meetings. Project management of pitch projects
- Working with wider business services teams to coordinate information, pricing, best practice and operational process management
The successful candidate for this Client Relationship Manager role will need:
- Significant client relationship management experience
- Demonstrable track record of building strategic business relationships and pursuing new opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to coach and influence
- Strong team player
- A track record of creating new ideas and innovative thinking
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.