Client Relationship Manager
Leading global law firm
Based London, with hybrid working
Excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship specialist looking to move to a global role, or a BD professional looking to specialise in Client Relationship Management
This highly regarded, hugely successful law firm are looking to recruit a talented, creative Client Relationship Manager to join their existing team, to take ownership of several of the firms most strategically important clients.
This firm have a brilliant reputation and a culture that is inclusive, progressive and forward thinking. They have a superb track record of developing and retaining their people in an environment that is innovative and supportive.
This Client Relationship Manager role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for a portfolio of global key client relationships, working closely with stakeholders within the clients and across the firm to deliver a first-class client experience, support the development and growth of the client accounts and to bring new ideas and initiatives to the table.
The Client Relationship Manager remit will include:
- Working closely with the relevant relationship teams for your client portfolio to set out, develop and track objectives and action plans
- Develop and maintain key relationships with client contacts for your portfolio, internally and externally
- Collaborate on client specific activities and projects, manage internal relationship team communications and drive internal relationship team meetings
- Provide research and analysis on the clients’ business and relevant sectors to identify opportunities
- Preparation of client reporting and financial management information
- Work with internal teams on client events, pitch support and client feedback reviews
The ideal candidate for this Client Relationship Manager role will have strong client relationship/key account management skills, or have good business development experience and skills and a keen interest in honing their client relationship skills.
Experience gained in a professional services environment would be beneficial, but other sector experience will be considered. The successful candidate will have first class communication skills, experience of strategic account planning, a global mindset and bag of initiative and new ideas.
In return, the firm are offering a highly competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance