We are thrilled to be working with this leading global law firm on a Senior BD Manager role within their Client & Market Development team. This is a pivotal role in supporting this Magic Circle’s Global Tax, Pensions, Employment, and Incentives (TPE&I) group. It’s a hands-on, proactive role, directly collaborating with the Global Practice Area Lead, based in Madrid. The TPE&I practice is renowned globally for its excellence in international and domestic tax issues, employment, incentives, and pensions. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of this practice area and make a significant impact.
This role line manages a supporting team member and amongst other activities will:
- Define and implement clients and market development plans and strategies.
- Develop and promote TPE&I products and initiatives.
- Lead on the effective pursuit of opportunities, including coaching lawyers.
- Proactively identify market trends and opportunities for TPE&I worldwide.
- Cross-sell TPE&I products and initiatives across the firm.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications team to enhance the profile of TPE&I, lead on events, sponsorship and PR opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Significant experience as a manager in professional services business development (preferably in a law firm or Big Four).
- Sound commercial awareness of legal market development.
- The ability to develop advisory relationships with partners.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.