Senior Client Relationship Executive
12 month FTC
Global law firm
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Totum Partners is excited to be working with one of the world's leading global law firms in their search for a Senior Client Relationship Executive on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. This global role is an excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship Executive who is looking to step up and gain global exposure, or a Senior BD Executive who wants to hone their client relationship skill set.
This firm have a brilliant reputation globally and a culture that is forward-thinking and progressive and embraces diversity and inclusivity. The team is made up of high-performing, supportive, collaborative, and friendly individuals who are committed to excellence.
This Senior Client Relationship Executive role will have a broad and varied remit that will include:
- Client Relationship Management: Oversee a portfolio of global key client relationships, working closely with the relationship team to develop, implement, and monitor progress global client plans.
- Relationship Development: Cultivate new relationships within key client organisations and identify growth opportunities.
- Opportunity Spotting: Horizon scan for potential opportunities to benefit both the client and the firm.
- Global Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with stakeholders across the globe on client-specific projects and activities. Coordinate and action key client meetings.
- Data Management: Maintain accurate relationship data to support informed decision-making.
- Client Research and Analysis: Conduct research and analysis to uncover client trends and opportunities.
- Client Reporting: Prepare and deliver comprehensive client reports.
- Team Collaboration: Partner with internal teams to plan and execute client events and gather valuable client feedback. Ensure the delivery of client value-add agreements and share best practices with internal stakeholders.
- Pitch Support: Provide support for pitch processes as needed.
- Previous experience in a client relationship management role or broader business development role with exposure to key clients, gained in a law firm or wider professional services environment.
- Possess a global mindset, able to collaborate effectively with diverse clients and colleagues worldwide.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proactive, client-centric approach with a commitment to delivering exceptional client experiences.
- The ability to commit to a 12-month fixed term contract position.
The firm operate a hybrid working policy and a range of flexible benefits.
At Totum Partners, we are dedicated to promoting diversity and equal opportunities. We firmly believe that the strength of our team lies in its diversity, and we actively seek talent from a wide and inclusive pool. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating candidates with specific needs during the selection process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please reach out to a member of our recruitment team in advance so that we can ensure your experience with us is accessible and equitable.