Business Transformation Programme Manager
My client, a leading offshore law firm, is hiring a brand new Business Transformation Programme Manager. To initially focus on a global client experience programme, the Business Transformation Programme Manager will be the first of its kind for the firm, with the view to build and lead a permanent transformation function in the future.
Reporting into the Global COO, the Business Transformation Programme Manager will sit centrally, bringing together teams from across the firm, including IT, Partners and lawyers, business development, finance and more. The global client experience programme looks to improve the client engagement process through the design and delivery of global process, operating model and technology solution improvements which will materially enhance both the client experience and the operational efficiency of the business.
Whilst this role will initially focus on the client experience programme, it is a permanent role and has fantastic growth opportunities within the firm.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven, large-scale programme delivery experience, ideally in a law firm, but my client will consider those from all variety of professional services
- A full and complete understanding of the programme life cycle to facilitate the rapid and effective deployment of business change
- Experience in an international, ideally global firm, driving change and transformation across various locations and cultures
- Ideally a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or professional qualification in a business discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- A consultative approach and substantial consulting leadership experience
My client is keen to consider those who are (or wish to be!) based in the Cayman Islands and will offer a comprehensive relocation package and support for any individuals relocating. They are also happy to consider those based in London who are happy to travel to other international offices as needed – with particular travel in the first 3-6 months as this hire embeds into the firm.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.