Business Development Manager
Top tier global law firm with a superb company culture
London based, hybrid working
We are delighted to be working with a leading global law firm wo are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their Marketing & BD team based in London.
This firm has a superb reputation in the markets their operate in and have an impressive portfolio of clients. As a business, they have a strong sense of purpose, a clear strategy and a culture that is collegiate, highly supportive, inclusive and innovative. Everyone’s contribution is valued and respected, and they aren’t afraid to try new things and be bold.
From a BD perspective, stakeholders are highly engaged and motivated, so making an impact and adding real value is something you will be able to influence. This role will be fully supported by an excellent BD Executive, which will enable the BD Manager to be strategic and proactive.
The firm has invested wisely in state-of-the-art technology to support its business services functions, which can be leveraged to enhance the delivery of key objectives.
This is a great role for an existing BD Manager in a professional services environment, who is looking for a new challenge, in a progressive, award-winning environment, or a Senior BD executive, working at the top of their game.
The successful candidate for this role will take ownership of the development and delivery of strategic international BD plans for 3 key groups in a role with a varied remit which includes:
- Working in close partnership with stakeholders on revenue generation activities, such as management of pitch projects, cross selling initiatives, opportunity spotting and horizon scanning through market intelligence.
- Developing highly effective marketing campaigns and client targeting initiatives, drafting content for use on multiple channels, and ensuring opportunities generated are maximised.
- Producing impactful marketing collateral that underpins the firms values, purpose and brand.
- Budget management and ROI tracking.
- Management of marketing assets and development of best practice
The successful candidate for this BD Manager role will require:
- Strong previous BD and Marketing experience gained in a professional services environment
- Exposure to an international remit would be highly beneficial
- High levels of commercial acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent experience of managing pitches, developing business development strategies and project management.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, with an interest in working with new technologies.
- Proactive, with a strong client focus.
- A strong team player, who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.