Business Development Manager
Leading global professional service firm
Supporting the Employer Solutions team
Hybrid working, very agile environment.
Newly created role
Competitive salary & excellent benefits
We are working in partnership with a leading global professional services business who are seeking talented Business Development Manager to join their Employer Solutions team in a newly created role to support the firm’s continued growth and success.
This business has a great culture that is forward thinking, inclusive and supportive. They have a brilliant track record in developing and retaining their people and that’s largely down to the way their value and reward their employees. They have strong values and are committed to delivering service excellence to their clients and this approach has underpinned their achievements as a business.
This Business Development Manager will report directly into the Head of Business Development and has been created to support the Employer Solutions team win new business and nurture existing relationships.
The remit of the Business Development Manager role will include:
- Support the sales process by assisting in proposal creation, supporting RFP response processes, and participating in pitch presentations.
- Follow up on action points from business meetings and ensuring prompt and effective communication.
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, clients, and partnerships.
- Conduct research to understand customer needs and identify potential markets.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and professional intermediaries.
- Attend networking events, conferences, and industry gatherings to expand your professional network.
- Create brand and service awareness among intermediaries.
The successful candidate for this BD Manager role will need:
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles, preferably in sales.
- Experience in dealing with corporate clients.
- Knowledge of or an interest in Employer Solutions products and services.
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present and articulate ideas to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to sell value and establish credibility.
- Enthusiasm for building strong relationships with people.
In return, the firm offer a competitive salary, coupled with some excellent benefits that include entering the shared ownership scheme.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.