Are you currently a Senior BD Executive in professional services looking to step into a Manager role?
An established and highly respected private wealth and property law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to help lead on an exciting five-year strategic growth plan. You will be instrumental in implementing the business development elements of this plan, helping the firm continue to grow through focussed client and intermediary activity.
Working closely with the BD & Marketing team, you will report into the BD Director, and work across the Firm’s practice areas.
- Developing/implementing strategic business development plans to develop and leverage relationships with clients and intermediaries – influencing and guiding partners
- In conjunction with Communications and Marketing Team, provide advice and support across PR, thought leadership, digital campaigns, awards and directory submissions and brochures
- Opportunity/trend spotting, new client targeting and cross selling to increase revenue
- Assisting with the implementation of a Key Account Management program
- BD training and coaching for fee earners
- Producing high quality awards and directory submissions
- Leading the pitching process with fee earners, utilising best practice, and producing high quality, tailored pitch and capability statements
- Proactively identifying and assisting with the delivery of strategic events
- Campaign management – in conjunction with the Marketing Team and fee earners
- Maintaining peer group networks outside of the firm to leverage any market intelligence that could help your role
This is an exciting role for someone with around five years' experience working in a professional services business development environment. Excellent written, creative, and organisational skills are essential.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.