Business Development Manager
Leading Consultancy firm
Competitive salary and commission structure
Excellent opportunity for long term progression
We are pleased to be working with a highly specialist boutique international consultancy firm who are looking for an ambitious, commercially focused Business Development Manager to join their team based in the heart of the West End.
This firm are well established and are leaders in the residence planning World. Their reputation and expertise are second to none and they have extremely exciting growth plans in place. This Business Development Manager role will be integral to these plans, and it’s a brilliant opportunity for a motivated, talented business development professional, who enjoys a good level of autonomy, to join the firm at a pivotal moment and grow with the firm.
This is a newly created role, focusing on the citizenship vertical, with a global scope, and has a broad remit which will see the successful candidate take ownership of establishing and nurturing a global B2B networks, cultivating strategic partnerships with referrer firms and directly engaging with clients to build new business.
The remit of the Business Development Manager role will include:
- Establish and implement a robust BD strategy to expand the firm’s global reach
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders such as government agencies, legal firms, wealth managers and industry influencers
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Manage negotiations with new clients in line with revenue targets
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams to ensure smooth client onboarding and ongoing client care
- Research industry trends, legislation, regulations and competitor activity to evolve business development strategies
- Attend industry events, conferences and networking opportunities to represent the firm and raise brand profile
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of selling professional services to clients and refer networks. Experience of working with UHNI clients would be highly advantageous and experience of working in the citizenship or residency solutions industry would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and manage negotiations
- Results driven, self-motivated and able to work with autonomy
- The ability to travel internationally as required
- Excellent relationship building skills, high levels of commerciality and business acumen
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.