Business Development Insight Executive
Leading financial consultancy
Newly created role
London based, hybrid working
This is an exciting opportunity to join a superb consultancy firm who are enjoying continued growth and success, in a newly created role with lots of scope for progression for the right candidate.
This BD Insight Executive role will work as an integral part of the business development team, to support them with building and maintaining client relationships. The firm is well established and has built up a brilliant reputation, providing financial and commercial expertise to a range of clients. They have grown steadily since their inception and have a strong strategic plan in place to continue this upward trajectory, so it’s a great time to be joining them! They are dynamic and entrepreneurial and have achieved their success due to their strong ethics, values and relationships.
This Business Development Insight Executive role will be busy and varied – the successful candidate will provide the BD team with insightful client research and analysis, as well as producing high quality BD and marketing collateral and ensuring client contact is maintained.
The remit of the Business Development Insight Executive role will include:
- Supporting the BD team with booking meetings for new/existing clients and developing a process to ensure client contact is maintained and updated.
- Drafting research notes on potential client firms or individuals ahead of meetings
- Creating account plans for the BD team
- Maintaining and updating research tools and trackers
- Analysing data from CRM system and undertaking ad-hoc market research initiatives
- Monitoring data quality, liaising with internal stakeholders where needed to update missing information
- Manipulating CRM system to provide insight and reporting
- Creating presentations for internal team meetings
- Preparing client facing presentations and supporting the pitch process
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate who has at least 2 years’ experience under their belt and is looking to build their career in Business Development. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, along with first class MS Office skills. The successful candidate will need to have experience of undertaking research and analysis projects, be able to work to deadlines and be highly organised. A keen interest in financial services, private equity or investment banking would be desirable.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and will be eligible for the firms’ generous bonus scheme.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.