My client is looking for a BD Executive to join their private team that sits across areas such as Art, Reputation Management, Property, Wealth Planning and more.
The client is flexible with experience so would suit either a BD Assistant looking to step up or a BD Executive who is looking to work across a variety of key areas of the business and gain exposure to a diverse group. This role will work closely with the Senior BD Manager delivering on all BD activities within the private team, but you will also have exposure to ongoing BD projects in the wider business.
- Assisting and when required leading meetings with Fee Earners regarding ongoing projects
- Work closely with the rest of the team in the execution of the BD program for these departments including communication of specific messages
- Lead the preparation of directory and award submissions
- Work with the Partners and Fee Earners in the production of pitch documents, PowerPoint presentations and marketing material
- Support the Partners and Fee Earners in implementing business development activities including planning organisation and project management of a wide range of client-focused events, newsletters / other targeted client communication
- Working with digital marketing
To be successful in your application for BD Executive you must:
- Have experience working in a similar position within the legal, private client, or professional services sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold good desktop publishing skills
- Have strong data management skills including excel
- Hold excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be a creative thinker
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.