Business Development Executive – International Law Firm
We are thrilled to be working with this highly regarded International law firm, with a strong US and European presence. This role is ideal if you have some existing BD experience within the professional services environment, and are looking to gain a broad range of Business Development and Marketing experience in a law firm.
Working closely with the Business Development Manager, and the Global Business Development Team, you will support various practice groups – helping to plan and deliver effective business development and marketing initiatives.
Some core responsibilities include:
- Working with the BDM to implement Practice Group marketing plans across the London office
- Research, analysis and data management
- Internal and external communications
- Pitches – helping to prepare pitch documents and presentations
- Client Support – supporting the firm’s key client initiative, working with client teams to proactively track client opportunities etc.
- Events – supporting the delivery of events in line with the marketing plans and objectives
- Media and PR - supporting the preparation and delivery of press materials in order to raise the profile of the firm
- Directory and Award Submissions – working with the BDM to manage the London office’s legal directory processes
- Previous experience within business development in a law firm or related organisation
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive information and excel in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Open to travel
This really is a fabulous opportunity for someone who likes to operate in a busy environment. If you are proactive, enjoy working collaboratively and are looking for experience in multiple areas of professional services BD & Marketing, then this role is ideal for you.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.