- Global Law firm
- Key Business Development role in IPT team
- Various locations considered across Europe and Asia
This leading global law firm with excellent business development and marketing team has an opportunity within Intellectual Property and Technology for a marketing and business development manager to lead their subgroups and work internationally with their partners.
This broad position will develop and action business development and marketing initiatives for the firm including:
- Working in the context of changing regulations, lead campaign and content creation to inform and engage with clients on topical issues.
- Manage key client relationships and client targeting programmes
- Leveraging internal systems and data analytics
- Reporting on results and ROI
- Working closely with knowledge to create thought leadership
- Create and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to raise profile and win new work
- Manage the production of client content from concept to distribution
- Work with various internal teams – digital, PR and research to create content and raise awareness
- Work on pitch production for key client and opportunities.
- As well as the above there will be the opportunity to get involved in project based work such as established ‘best in class’ processes
The right individual will have experience of marketing and business development from the professional services environment – either a law firm, accountancy, consulting or real estate background. They will have the ability to work closely with senior partners and inclination and experience to do this internationally and via remote working as well as face to face.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Jess Ramsey at Totum Partners.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.