Totum Partners seeks a skilled Billing Manager to join our dynamic professional services firm. By working closely with the Head of Finance Operations, you will be the Elite 3E subject matter expert, contributing to implementing and establishing best practices. This outstanding opportunity allows for flexible working hours, including agile remote work for up to 3 days per week.
Responsibilities of the ideal Billing Manager include:
- Establishing optimal billing processes and practices
- Providing effective solutions to unique billing scenarios
- Continuously identifying opportunities for system enhancements
- Delivering high-standard billing training to new team members
- Serving as the ultimate escalation point for the firm's billing super users
- Assisting the Head of Financial Operations in driving projects and initiatives
- Becoming a key core project team member
- Establishing the best processes and working practices to meet the firm’s existing billing requirements
The ideal Billing Manager will have the following experience:
- Elite 3E Billing expertise
- Proven experience in identifying the best solution for diverse billing requirements
- Hands-on experience in billing within the Elite 3E platform
The client offers excellent benefits, making this opportunity even more appealing
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.