Totum Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Billing Coordinator for a leading Law firm. Our client is a top 20 law firm specialising in corporate and commercial law.
The ideal Billing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Attending monthly meetings with Partners to discuss billing
- Submitting WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners when required
- Producing Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes
- Generate reports as required by the Partners & Fee Earners
- Preparing client invoices, ensuring e-billing requirements are met, and invoices comply with agreed client fee arrangements
The ideal Billing Coordinator will have:
- Experience and up to date knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Proven billing coordinator experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good communications skills
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.