Totum Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Revenue Assistant for a six-month contract for a specialist International Law firm based in the City of London. Our client prides itself on its cohesive, supportive culture and specialises in working with corporate clients.
You will be responsible for supporting the Working Capital Controllers by liaising with fee earners, partners and PAs, and the Credit control and Cashiering teams.
The ideal Billing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Dispatching bills to clients
- Acting as the first point of contact for client queries for invoices
- Liaising with PA’s, matter handlers and partner
- Cancelling invoices and arranging credit notes.
- Workload management via the group inbox
- Dealing and resolving requests received
- Liaising with Billing and Cashiers teams daily
- Dealing with incoming Statements
- Return monies on client account and refunds as necessary
- Managing billing projects for key clients such as WIP management
The ideal Billing Assistant will have:
- Exposure to the legal sector
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail – a high level of accuracy is essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.