Exciting opportunity to join a leading international law firm as a Billing Assistant to work as part of the finance based in the City of London. Our client operates a hybrid working pattern of two days weekly in the office.
The ideal Billing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing a busy inbox
- Processing bills in 3E
- Processing write-offs
- Processing of requested time splits and other time adjustments
- Liaising with secretaries, Billing Executives and Matter Supervising Partners
- Reconciling and recording of third-party invoices
- Reclaiming VAT for counsel fee invoices
- Processing daily payment runs for third-party invoices
The ideal Billing Assistant will have:
- Billing experience in a professional services firm
- Experience using Elite Enterprise or 3E or a similar accounting package
- Some VAT knowledge
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.