Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a leading international law firm in recruiting a Billing Administrator .
The ideal Billing Administrator will be responsible for:
• Monitoring Partner & client portfolio of bills issued and ensuring bills are dispatched within the firm's policy timeframe
• Amending proformas and input billing guide amendments
• Review time narratives for accuracy of recording
• Forwarding billing guides
• Dealing with volume of invoices & billing related queries
• Liaising with all the Working Capital Support
• Preparation of narratives and fee breakdowns as required
The ideal Billing Administrator will have:
• Similar work experience
• Ability to produce accurate work, exceptional attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels, confident, professional telephone manner
• Willing to do routine tasks
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to prioritise and manage own workload
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.