New Business Manager
My client is looking for a New Business Manager which is essentially a Bids Manager to join their Liverpool office. This role is a high-profile member of the BD, Marketing and Communications team and will hold the main responsibility for taking the lead on major pitches and panel reviews.
- Drive the development and execution cross-practice and cross-border strategic and panel review
- Advise and support on all aspects of the pitch process
- Work with other teams to improve the approach to pricing, conflicts and opportunity management
- Support the implementation of the pitch feedback process
- Review and update existing marketing / BD material
- Support ad hoc projects typically improve efficiency
What they are looking for;
- An experienced bids executive or manager
- Top-quality writing and editorial skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.