Bids & Marketing Executive
Leading accountancy firm
London based, hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful firm with a superb culture
We are delighted to be working with a leading accountancy firm who are award winning with a strong reputation for excellence. This firm has enjoyed significant growth and success and has a strong strategic plan in place to continue this upward trajectory.
The firm has a brilliant culture that is collaborative, friendly and inclusive. They have a strong set of values that underpins everything they do, and they are committed to being a socially responsible business. The firm believes in empowering its people and supporting personal and professional development.
Due to the continued growth of the business, they are looking for a Bids Executive to join the team, specifically to support the firm’s work in the Not-for-Profit sector. Working closely with a brilliant Marketing Manager, as part of a well-respected, high performing team, this role has a broad and varied remit which includes:
- Coordinating bid management projects, including initial fact finding conversations with clients, producing impactful, tailor made documents and collateral, working with partners to run presentation rehearsals and post bid evaluation
- Continuously developing content and templates for use in bid projects and marketing campaigns
- Carry out research and analysis of clients and sectors to support marketing campaigns
- Assist with the evaluation of potential sponsorship opportunities
- Update website and social media with sector related information and news
- Support with the end-to-end management of sector events including coordinating invite and attendee lists, on the day support, post event analysis and evaluating event ROI
- Assist with large firm wide events, exhibitions and conferences
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a BD or marketing function, ideally within a professional services environment. Previous experience of working on bids or tender projects is essential for this role, along with strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.