Top tier accountancy firm
London – very flexible hybrid working arrangement
We are delighted to be working with a this hugely successful, highly respected accountancy firm who are looking for a talented, strategic Bids Advisor to join their existing high performing team.
This firm have a brilliant culture that is inclusive, forward thinking and highly collaborative. They work with a range of clients and have a brilliant reputation in the market. The firm are great at retaining their people, offering excellent opportunities for progression, supported by first class learning and development programmes.
The firm have enjoyed significant growth and success, and this Bids Advisor role will play an integral part in the continuation of this. The existing Bids team are highly regarded and work as true advisors to the stakeholders, managing bid projects from end to end.
The remit of this Bids Advisor role will include:
- Developing a strategic project plan from coordinating meetings, mapping project milestones, development of strategy, producing bid documents, preparing stakeholders for presentations and coordinating post bid debrief
- Take ownership of driving the project plan, ensuring all milestones are met
- Coordinate with design teams to produce high quality bid documents
- Advise on best practice
- Coordinate and analyse client feedback, identify and advise on ‘lesson learnt’ and any opportunities for future improvement
The successful candidate for this Bids Advisor role will have:
- Strong experience of working in a bids and pursuits team, ideally within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to influence
In return, the firm are offering a competitive salary and a range of flexible benefits. The bids team is based in London, however the firm have an extremely flexible hybrid working policy, so candidates from outside of London, who can travel into the office from time to time can also be considered.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that is why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.