BD & Marketing Advisor
Global law firm
Working as part of the renowned Corporate practice
Excellent opportunity for a BD Assistant/Coordinator to step up or an existing BD Advisor/Executive to gain exposure in a global environment
My client, a market leading, global law firm, are looking to recruit a talented BD & Marketing Advisor to join their existing team in the Corporate practice.
This top tier law firm have a brilliant reputation and a culture that is diverse, inclusive and encourages new ideas and innovation. The Corporate practice is one their largest areas and continues to expand and go from strength to strength. This BD & Marketing Advisor role will join a high performing, well respected BD & Marketing team and will support two of the practices key sectors.
This BD & Marketing Advisor role will work closely with the sector BD manager, key partners and associates to support on a wide range of BD & Marketing initiatives, including:
- The development and implementation of the sector BD & Marketing plan
- Client targeting and cross-selling projects
- Product specific BD support
- Internal and external profile raising
- Pitching, directories, awards and management of sector collateral.
The successful candidate for this BD & Marketing Advisor role will need:
- Previous experience gained in a BD & Marketing role
- Experience of working in a law firm or wider professional services firm
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience of pitching and creating client documents
Working for this top tier law firm you can expect:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits which include pension, private medical, life assurance, performance related bonus, free gym, subsidised on-site restaurant and a range of flexible benefits
- Access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- A firm that will support your career aspirations
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.