BD Manager – Corporate
Leading global law firm
London based, hybrid working
We are working with a well-established, highly regarded global law firm who are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their existing team based in London, supporting their corporate practice.
This firm have a reputation for delivering exceptional client service and have a culture that is supportive, friendly and dynamic.
The Business Development Manager will join a collaborative, high performing team to develop and deliver marketing and development strategies for a group of highly engaged stakeholders, proactively identifying growth opportunities and profile-raising activities. The remit includes:
- Event coordination and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Managing marketing campaigns, client targeting initiatives and pitches
- Preparing marketing collateral, directories and submissions
- Carrying out market research and preparing market insights
- Client relationship management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established BD Manager who is looking for a new challenge or is wanting to gain international exposure. Candidates who are operating at Senior BD Executive level and are keen to get the next step up their career would equally be a great addition to the team. The client is keen to see candidates who have had exposure to a corporate or related practice group.
The successful candidate for this Business Development Manager role will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a BD and/or marketing role within a law firm environment
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative, strong team player approach
- Good project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good stakeholder management experience
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.