Business Development Manager – ESG
Top tier law firm
Newly created role
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
We are delighted to be working with a leading law firm to recruit a BD Manager to focus on their cross practice ESG group.
This firm has grown its ESG practice significantly in recent times so this BD Manager will play an integral part in the advancement of this strategy as the firm continues its drive to support its clients in this area.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an existing BD Manager who is passionate about ESG and wants to add real value to a firm and tangibly grow a practice.
The remit of this BD Manager includes:
- Development and implementation of the BD strategy and multi practice initiatives and campaigns
- Supporting new client acquisition initiatives; identifying key sustainability issues, key target clients and routes to market
- Work across the firm to communicate and coordinate ESG strategies
- Work with partners to respond to client and profile-raising opportunities
- Support the pitch process and client meetings from an ESG perspective
- Management of sustainability blogs and creative regular ESG content for use across the firm
- Manage external relationships with industry bodies
- Develop events and round tables in conjunction with partners
- Drive the ESG agenda for internal meetings
The successful candidate for this BD Manager will need:
- Strong BD & Marketing experience in a legal, professional services or financial services environment
- Experience of, and a passion for working in the ESG arena
- The ability to take initiative and challenge the status quo
- Track record of building collaborative working relationships at all levels
- Experience of building or developing a practice or sector from infancy to a tangible offering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.