Business Development Manager - 12 Month FTC
Totum Partners are recruiting for a Magic Circle Law Firm, who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their corporate team on a 12 month FTC. This is a fantastic career opportunity within a forward-thinking, dynamic firm, with plenty of room for progression.
The successful candidate will be either a Senior Business Development Executive stepping up or a current Business Development Manager. You will be working closely with partners on their business development strategy, working on client plans, working closely with the groups key clients, working on pitches and proposals, and collaborating with the marketing team on business development content.
- Previous experience in a similar position in a professional services environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in standard software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Amazing career opportunities within a forward-thinking, dynamic firm
- Competitive compensation package
- Great range of benefits
- Opportunity to work with a range of clientele
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.