Business Development Executive
Leading law firm
Competitive salary and flexible hybrid working arrangements
Working with a leading law firm looking for a BD Executive to join their Edinburgh office. You will be supporting the whole office with all Business Development and Marketing activities working alongside a BD and Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant who is looking to gain experience in business development or an Events Executive who is looking for more marketing and business development duties to their role.
- Working with the Scotland Marketing & Business Development Manager to implement each aspect of the office marketing plans
- Co-ordinate the delivery of events from end-to-end, including initial scoping and objective setting through to execution and analysis / ROI reporting.
- Support on internal and external communications including liaising with our local PR agency, and internally coordinating digital posters, event invitations, news alerts, press releases, advertising, legal directory submissions, awards entries and marketing collateral. Strong writing skills are essential.
- Working with the Marketing & Business Development Manager to support on the co-ordination of sponsorship campaigns from end-to-end, ensuring sponsorship is maximised and value is returned. This includes internal/external communication, social media and on the ground delivery.
- Supporting the Marketing & Business Development Manager on ad hoc BD activity which includes working with intermediaries, client listening and sector-specific targeting and supporting on new business generation.
- Producing engaging and relevant marketing collateral and invitations.
This is great creative role where you will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development manager on all activities in this office. This firm are big on career development so are a great firm to start your career within professional services.
You will need to hold some experience in business development or marketing and they will consider an assistant stepping up.