My client, an international law firm specialising in tax, trust and estate planning for private clients is looking for a marketing and business development professional to support their Business Division on a twelve month fixed-term contract basis.
- Supporting the team on all aspects of marketing and business development activity to win work from new contacts to the firm, and from existing clients.
- Playing a role in relation to some of our major divisional and firmwide campaigns and marketing projects.
- Preparing pitch documents.
- Taking responsibility for events and webinars, ensuring the entire process is followed from conception to follow up, as well as attending these events.
- Assisting with the legal directories process for the teams within the division.
- Working closely with the CRM Manager on specific pipeline management initiatives
- Supporting on central projects.
- Building relationships with marketing and BD colleagues globally.
Skills and attributes:
- Passionate, ambitious, enthusiastic.
- Someone who adds creativity and generates ideas, always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Highly organised and happy to juggle lots of projects at any time – both day to day deadlines with longer term change programmes.
- High level of attention to detail, an interest in a rigorous approach to all projects.
- The tenacity to follow up on ideas and to see project through to their natural conclusion.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to flex your style depending on who or teams you are talking to.
- Confidence in dealing with stakeholders.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.