Associate BD Manager
Leading advisory firm
London based, hybrid working.
This market leading, hugely successful advisory firm, who have a superb reputation and an impressive portfolio of clients is looking to recruit an Associate Business Development Manager to join their Financial Services practice. This firm have a great culture that is dynamic, innovative and encourages people to challenge the status quo.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a talented Associate Business Development Manager to join the existing Marketing & BD team who are extremely well regarded in the business. You’ll be working with fee earners and Partners who are high performing and ambitious, and are really engaged in BD, so the successful candidate will have a great opportunity to make a positive impact on the business.
The firm champion a healthy work/life balance and provide a host of learning and development opportunities to support their employees’ aspirations.
The Associate Business Development Manager will help shape, drive, and implement business development and marketing activities for the UK Financial Services team, being instrumental in enhancing brand differentiation and providing clear ROI reporting.
The main remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:
- Work with stakeholders to develop and execute an impactful marketing and BD strategy to support the firm’s growth ambitions. Track and report on ROI.
- Manage and deliver engaging events and thought leadership campaigns.
- Maintain a portfolio of high-quality bid materials and marketing collateral.
- Advocate for the seamless integration of digital marketing channels into campaign management.
- Conduct insightful market research and translate market needs into effective commercial campaigns.
- Serve as a champion of the CRM system and oversee the management of the practice pipeline.
- Analyse ROI and develop target lists based on audience types.
- Monitor lead generation and ensure timely follow-ups.
- Provide ad-hoc pitch support in collaboration with the bids team.
- Cultivate media relationships and craft compelling content for press releases in collaboration with the PR team or external agencies.
The successful candidate for this Associate Business Development Manager role will require:
- Proven experience in a similar role, gained within the professional services industry.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to positively challenge stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent project management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.