Assistant Revenue Controller
Totum Partners are delighted to present an opportunity for an Assistant Revenue Controller at a prestigious law firm in the heart of London. If you are skilled in billing, Work in Progress, or Credit Control, this role offers the rounded finance ops experience you've been seeking.
By joining as an Assistant Revenue Controller, you'll engage in a comprehensive finance operations role, partnering closely with a diverse clientele that ranges from innovative entrepreneurs to large corporate organisations.
- Bill Processing:
- Expedite accurate and timely billing processes
- Uphold compliance with VAT and Solicitors Account Rules
- Generate full and partial credit notes as needed
- Work in Progress:
- Manage new client and matter onboarding
- Distribute and follow up on WIP lists
- Credit Control:
- Daily monitoring of payment promises
- Engage in proactive client outreach to ensure timely invoice settlements
About the Firm:
Become part of a progressive law firm that places a strong emphasis on the development and well-being of their staff, and enjoy the benefits of a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior experience in revenue or credit control within the legal sector will stand you in good stead.
- Familiarity with Aderant or Elite is a plus; however, training will be provided.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.