This leading global law firm, with offices in 27 key business centres across EMEA is looking to hire a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant due to internal promotion.
They have a wealth of experience in high-stakes litigation, predominantly with the global financial services industry sector.
What’s in for you
- The opportunity to work for a Top 15 US Law Firm
- Study Support provided
- 2 Days in office working pattern
- Generous pension contribution, Gym membership, Private Medical
- Working in a friendly and supportive team
They are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence, receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realise their greatest potential.
Who/What they are looking for
Ideally you will be/have:
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA – Mid Stage Studier ideally
- Currently working as an Assistant Management Accountant/Assistant Accountant
- Law Firm experience (an advantage but not essential)
- Good technical & analytical skills
- Strong Excel, ideally aderant
- Can do attitude
What you will be doing
To produce and interpret management and financial information for the firm in respect of the London office and associated International offices (Brussels, Tokyo and Dubai).
To support the Manager – Financial reporting & Budgeting in the maintenance of proper books of account for the UK LLP
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to UK and global requirements and deadlines
- Preparation and distribution of the monthly expenditure reports for the heads of business services
- Production and verification of working capital schedules (AR, WIP and Lock up). Production and analysis of other KPI's.
- Assisting with London office month end entries
- Responsible for sub tenant invoicing and reconciliation.
- Analysis and processing of monthly recharges and maintenance of the GL.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and preparation of monthly balance sheet for London office.
- Regular analysis and reconciliation of headcount figures and liaison with HR.
- Responsible for month end accruals, prepayments and variance analysis for associated International offices. Plus additional month end tasks, such as reserves provision and payroll entries.
- Responsible for the fixed asset registers for London office and associated International offices;
- Assisting in the preparation and production of annual costs budget.
- Assisting in the preparation and production of the UK LLP statutory accounts including liaising with the auditors and tax specialists.
- Preparation of information for the Office for National Statistics and other outside bodies, such as the bank and other filings/registrations.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of multi-currency cash-flow forecasts and input into Treasury Management System.
- Assisting the Global Treasury function with timely reporting and providing assistance on Treasury commitments.
- Assisting with global standardisation.
- Ad hoc work requests by the Manager – Financial reporting & Budgeting and other stakeholders as appropriate.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance