Assistant BD Manager – London
Brand new role
Top law firm – renowned reputation
My client is looking for an Assistant BD Manager to join their corporate team. This is a brand new opportunity that would suit an Executive or Senior Executive who is keen to be supported into a manager position. This team has a lot of growth plans and the hiring manager is looking for someone who is keen to grow and add innovative,
- Supporting the implementation of the Corporate BD & Marketing Plans.
- Working with the Corporate BD Manager to translate practice and sector goals into specific BD objectives and tasks.
- Work with partners, the Corporate BD Manager and Bids team as required to pitch for new business opportunities, draft or co-ordinate the writing of pitch documents and credential statements.
- Collaborate with the Events and BD Operations teams on client events for your practices and take responsibility for running practice or sector-specific seminars and networking events.
- Support internal communications.
- Manage and support specific thought leadership campaigns, BD products, client communications and marketing initiatives, working with the wider BD, Marketing & Comms team.
- Building trust with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels and promoting understanding and the reputation of the BD, Marketing and Comms team.
To be successful in your application you will need to be a BD and Marketing Executive or Senior Executive and ideally have experience in working in corporate law.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.