Assistant BD & Marketing Manager
Prestigious law firm
Exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing law firm who are innovative and creative in their approach
My client is a law firm with a difference. They are extremely innovative and forward thinking and have achieved great success, with ambitious growth plans for the future – they have a first-class reputation and an impressive portfolio of clients and are committed to be a force to drive positive change in the industry.
The firm are really going places and due to this continued growth and success they are now looking to bolster their BD & Marketing function to support the firms London and New York offices.
The culture at this firm is excellent – they are non-hierarchical, transparent and collaborative and there is a real sense of everyone working cohesively together to achieve results. They have a strong ESG strategy embedded in everything they do and this is something everyone at the firm passionately believes in.
This role is newly created and as such, the firm is open to either hiring a Senior BD & Marketing Executive, or an Assistant BD & Marketing Manager, so we are keen to hear from BD Executives looking to step up or Senior BD Executives looking to move into a Management role. The long term opportunities in this role are significant, as the role grows alongside the firm.
The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Working closely with the BD Director to develop and implement strategic BD plans with a focus on client development and profile raising initiatives
- Identifying sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Coordinating internal and external events
- Becoming the firms CRM champion
- Support the pitch process, track and report on win/loss and promote pitch best practice
- In conjunction with design agency, coordinate and update marketing collateral
- Client and market research
- Support the Senior Leadership team with new products and services to enhance value to clients
- Internal and external communications
- Campaign management
- Management of special projects as needed
The successful candidate for this role will need:
- Previous BD and/or Marketing experience gained in a law firm or wider professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Confident in taking a creative approach, making recommendations and suggestions to challenge the ‘norm’
- Educated to degree, or equivalent standard
The client is based in the City and offers hybrid working of 2-3 days in the office, the rest from home. They are offering a highly competitive salary and a range of benefits including health insurance, life assurance, private GP clinic, pension, EAP and gym membership subsidy.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.