- AI focused communications position at Senior Manager level
- 6 month contract
- Leading Global Law firm
Are you an experienced communications professional with a strong affinity for Artificial Intelligence (AI)? We are working closely with our client, a leading global law firm to find an individual to spearhead the continued development and execution of our clients AI communications strategy, fostering collaboration between their AI Group, Marketing, and other business functions to ensure alignment and maximise benefits.
- Lead the development and implementation of the AI communications strategy and messaging.
- Act as a central liaison to ensure alignment across the business.
- Drive consistency and direction across functions for maximum overall business benefit.
- Manage external communications, engaging with journalists, overseeing media coverage, and mitigating reputational risks.
- Brief global partners for interviews and supervise all global communications teams in their AI-related efforts.
- Research and draft materials for the AI website, thought leadership for partners, and other AI-related content.
- Collaborate with legal teams, Knowledge Lawyers, and the content team to ensure high-quality materials.
- Collaborate with design teams, content creators, and digital teams for swift and high-quality delivery.
- Support AI Group partners in shaping and implementing UK, EU, and global AI policy efforts.
- Research, monitor, and analyse policy and regulatory updates, preparing briefings and supporting consultation responses.
- Support the development of ethical AI frameworks and policies for delivery to clients and internal use.
- Assist in communicating responsible AI usage to clients and stakeholders.
- Stay informed on use cases within the business, identifying potential risk areas and supporting risk management policies.
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in a communications role within a tech company or a role with a focus on AI/technology
You should have experience working with prominent outlets like the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, particularly in packaging and pitching high-profile exclusive stories.
If you are ready to contribute to the dynamic intersection of AI, communications, and business strategy, please get in touch.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.