Totum is recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager for a legal services firm on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The role involves managing the AP team and streamlining all aspects of the AP function.
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing a small team
- Reconciling statements
- Managing backlogs and bottlenecks to maintain
- Responsible for the legal and financial system reconciliation process.
- Handling queries with the team.
- Overseeing payment plans
- Liaising with the AR team and credit control
- Reporting ageing status
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experience in an AP managerial role in a law firm
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with foreign currency transactions.
- Knowledge of VAT treatment for overheads and overseas purchases
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that’s why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.